Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

But Bill!?

-Is that even my name?
-I don't remember... I'd have to stop the recording and find out!

Priceless.

Drawning Evolution Drawning Evolution

Very cool.

It was awesome seeing how the drawing evolved. It reminds me a little of Pencilmation. Simple music and very good animation; great job!

Dark-ChiCKeN responds:

Thank you !

Dv - Train Tracks Dv - Train Tracks

What is wrong with you Yotam?

Then again, you're not the one making the podcasts. Anyway, this was very well made. Good job.
Killllllerrrrr suuuuuuuuuuuunn taaaaaaaann...

Splindows V1.1 Splindows V1.1

Nice try...

Honestly I was a little disappointed. It was short, poorly coded, had too simple graphics and overall just didn't look like there was effort in it. Take some time to learn more Actionscript and work diligently on the graphics. Make it look nice, and make it work.

However, I do like how you snuck that ad in there. Sneaky sneaky.

Intense API Tutorial Intense API Tutorial

Very Useful

I was trying to find a good tutorial on NG for the drawing API. This is awesome. Great job!

Frame Button Tutorial Frame Button Tutorial

Decent.

But I have to say, the music you chose has been way overused. As of now, it's in 172 entries, including this one. I'd like to hear some variety at Newgrounds. The tutorial is very well made, perfect for beginners, so good job on that. The music is much to be desired though.

Elroy responds:

I know, I was actually hesitant to use it, but there wasn't a lot of other free "elevator-ish" music out there on the web. I actually tried to make a mute button, but couldn't figure out how :P

[V] - Furial [V] - Furial

Wow again!

You actually managed to make it even better! Job well done! I agree it needs a new name; nothing comes to mind right now though...

Also, thanks. I plan to finish the animation some time tomorrow. Happy new year!